Happy Christmas 2018!! Albeit a bit late. Here are some pictures from our Christmas, including Susanna’s debut as a paid church musician:
It’s the end of another worldwind year. Highlights included:
- A fundraising concert in January. The first time we have ever experienced a packed church for an organ concert! 350 in the audience, and almost NOK 35000 in gifts. I’ve been a little unsure about making the video public as some of the playing was a bit rough, but here it is anyway (it’s long, so if you go to the Youtube page, you will find indexed links to the various peices):
- Helping Hannah and Kris learn to ski (mostly successful!).
- Lots of other ski trips, due to an extra long season.
- Easter, with a real sense of celebration.
- Visit from friends and family:
- Tim and Tracy
- Sarah’s brother and mum (lots of pictures, but still waiting for time to get them uploaded)
- Clark (again, lots of pictures, but still waiting for time to get them uploaded)
- Celebrating mum’s 80th birthday and Susanna’s 21st.
- Our new home (visitors welcome!)
- Trips to Germany and Ørsdalen.
- Hiking and camping (again, lots of pictures, but still waiting for time to get them uploaded)
- Choir trip to Trondheim.
- A totally packed advent, with more services, concerts and people than ever.
- Susanna’s end of term recital in Tromsø (she came ‘back’ to Norway as an exchange student for a term). She is an outstanding performer, and hopefully she’ll let us put up a clip.
- The knowledge that so many people are praying for us. THANK YOU all and thank you Lord for so many good friends and partners.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!