Tomorrow (Friday 30th October) we are holding another one of our Intim Våpenhus concerts (literally an intimate concert in the entrance hall).
- Merete Rustad – poetry reading.
- Odd Fredriksen – a well known local guitarist and singer / songwriter, who is also our faithful church band guitarist too.
- Benjamin Olsvik Nilsson – an in-demand local drummer and percussionist, who is also our church drummer.
- Sarah Blamire – vocals, piano, harmonium and harpsichord.
- Jon Blamire – Piano, harmonium and recorder.
As always, the music is very varied, with the program likely to include:
|Tchaikowsky||October (Autumn Song) arr for piano & harmonium|
|Per Lasson||Visne Blade|
|Eden’s bridge||The Lord is my light|
|Hellbilies||Det finnaste eg veit|
|Kari Bremnes||Bestandig elska høsten|
|Sigvard Tveit||D’er tidleg kveld|
|Eva Cassidy||Autumn Leaves|
|Galliard||Recorder sonata in C major|
The concert is free, and early arrival is recommended, unless you want to stand in the coridoor (as opposed to the entrance hall)!
Parents from our children and youth choirs are serving coffee and cake before and after the concert.
There will be an opportunity to give a gift to the choir tour fund.